Since giving my blog a make over a couple of months ago I’d noticed badges cropping up on other people’s, and had been wondering how to get my own. Then I learned that you get nominated for them – and now I have my own!
With thanks to Ellie, who is one of my lovely readers, I can now proudly display the Inspirational Blogger Award and tell you some fun facts about me (one of the conditions of the award). Well, they’re facts anyway, it’s up to you to decide if they’re fun or not…
Here they are:
2) Today I put three posters up in my flat in POSTER FRAMES. I think this means I have made the final transition from student to adult.
3) I love crafting, but wish I could motivate myself to sit down and do more.
4) My favourite place in the world is Chiang Mai in Thailand, and I went back there three times when I was supposed to be touring South East Asia.
5) I love academia and secretly want a PhD.
6) I wrote my undergrad dissertation on aspects of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
7) I have a teddy of a wombat, and I can never remember whether I named him Herbert or Humphrey.
I’m nominating 15 bloggers for the award too (a privilege of the award), you should check them out: